Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

How should I remit funds into Thailand for the purpose of property purchases?
Requested and Answered by Authority on 05-Mar-2009 11:43 (3959 reads)
Foreigners must prove that funds came INTO Thailand and must obtain a form confirming the transaction came from overseas (called a tor tor 3). The transfer must specify that the reason for the funds transfer is to purchase xxx condo (the unit number) and the details (include the project name) of the condo project and the senders (your) name.

The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
pattaya_city_chinesetemple (53).jpg
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate