Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (
Faq & Help Section > Submit answer
Submit an answer to Faq & Help Section
Good day, Anonymous, please fill this form to submit an answer for this question. The site adminisrator will review it and then publish it as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Submit answer
Question How should I remit funds into Thailand for the purpose of property purchases?
Answer url email imgsrc image code quote
bold italic underline linethrough   

Original answer Foreigners must prove that funds came INTO Thailand and must obtain a form confirming the transaction came from overseas (called a tor tor 3). The transfer must specify that the reason for the funds transfer is to purchase xxx condo (the unit number) and the details (include the project name) of the condo project and the senders (your) name.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
Sikh Temple 1
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate