Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

Where is to best place to go for visa extensions ?
Requested and Answered by Lilly on 20-Jan-2009 15:21 (2894 reads)
Cambodia is closer. But... You cannot enter back to Thailand from Cambodia border without return air ticket.

The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
pattaya_city_nongnooch (50).jpg
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate