Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

What kind of paperwork do I need for a "working visa" ?
Requested and Answered by Lilly on 20-Jan-2009 15:18 (2700 reads)
You can make a visa at any Thai embassy outside Thailand. You need : 2 photos, filled form,passport valid at least 6 month, letter from a company that invites you and about 60$ for working visa.

The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate