Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (

How do I obtain construction permission?
Requested and Answered by Authority on 05-Mar-2009 11:17 (3190 reads)
Construction permission may be obtained at the Local Administration organization (Aor Bor Tor), or the Municipal Office, where your land is located. Structure Plans submitted shall be certified by an architect or an engineer. A building must have the specifications indicated in the permission.

The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
10 Baht Coin
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate