Established in 1997 ©
Ad Submission
Hotels   Maps   Real Estate   Nightlife
login   register  
SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (, a division of InBox Solutions (
Faq & Help Section > Submit answer
Submit an answer to Faq & Help Section
Good day, Anonymous, please fill this form to submit an answer for this question. The site adminisrator will review it and then publish it as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Submit answer
Question How to do a visa run by crossing the Malay border at Hat Yai?
Answer url email imgsrc image code quote
bold italic underline linethrough   

Original answer 1. Get to the border ( Thai side) and process out.

2. Get to the Malay side walk up to window (tell them it's a border crossing and you won't need card) and get stamp.
3. Walk around to exit area and get stamped out.

4. Return to Thai entry and get stamped back in, another 60 days.

Transport is required; get a taxi in Hat Yai (negotiate the price of course), they will take you to border and in between sides. You can get taxis at a coffee shop next to the Kings Hotel and they all know the procedures. Go early in the morning and you should be back for lunch.
Recommended Books & Media
Premium Banner - Asian Beauties
Pattaya Photo Album
Afternoon, Pattaya City.jpg
Related Links
FREE Advertising R
Thai Baht Exchange Rate